Cobb County Personal Injury Lawyer – Working Tirelessly to Recover Compensation For You
- The Angell Law Firm is known among colleagues and clients as one of the best personal injury law firms in Georgia.
- See what clients have to say about our attorneys by reading the reviews on our website.
- The award-winning attorneys on our team are truly committed to helping victims recover compensation after a tragic accident.
- Bryce Angell is a top attorney and proud member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
- Discuss your case with an honest and aggressive lawyer on our team during a free case evaluation.
The term personal injury refers to any type of injury that a person sustains because of the negligent acts of someone else. For example, someone who is injured in a car accident caused by a distracted driver has sustained a personal injury. Anyone who has been injured as the result of another person’s negligence has the opportunity to file a personal injury claim. The goal of this claim is to hold the defendant accountable and recover compensation for your injuries. Personal injury victims may be awarded compensation for their current and future medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, pain and suffering, and more.
If you have been injured in an accident caused by another person, seek legal representation right away. The personal injury attorneys at The Angell Law Firm have dedicated their legal careers to helping victims seek justice. Call or email our firm to learn how we can help with your fight to recover compensation.
Law Firm – Fighting For the Rights of Car Accident Victims
Cobb County Car Accident Lawyer – Helping the Injured Hold Negligent Drivers Accountable
- Car accident victims need to be represented by an honest and aggressive lawyer in order to recover the compensation they deserve.
- Bryce Angell is a dedicated and award-winning attorney who has a passion for helping those who have been injured in car crashes.
- Read the reviews of The Angell Law Firm online to see why clients think we are one of the best law firms in Georgia.
- All of the attorneys on our team go above and beyond to achieve the best possible outcome for clients.
Schedule a free consultation with our top lawyers today.
There are millions of car accidents in the United States every year. Some of these crashes are minor, but others are not. The drivers and passengers involved in these accidents can sustain a number of different injuries, including head trauma, spinal cord damage, broken bones, and soft tissue injuries. Many drivers and passengers suffer fatal injuries as a result of a collision.
Sadly, many of these accidents are caused by negligent drivers who were distracted, driving recklessly, speeding, or under the influence of alcohol or drugs at the time of the crash. If you have been injured in a car accident caused by a negligent driver, you may be entitled to compensation for your current and future medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
Contact the experienced auto accident attorneys at The Angell Law Firm as soon as possible to schedule a free consultation regarding your car accident case.
Lawyer – With Years of Experience Representing Dog Bite Victims in Cobb County
Cobb County Dog Bite Attorney – Aggressively Pursuing Compensation For Victims
- To recover compensation, dog bite victims will need an honest and aggressive attorney from one of the best personal injury law firms in Georgia.
- The founder of The Angell Law Firm, Bryce Angell, is an award-winning lawyer committed to the community.
- The reviews on our website are written by former clients who wanted to thank our lawyers for their hard work.
- The top attorneys at The Angell Law Firm work tirelessly to recover as much compensation as possible for dog bite victims.
Anyone who decides to become a dog owner must be responsible enough to prevent their pet from hurting others. If they are not, they could be liable for the injuries their dog causes. The laws regarding liability for dog bites vary from state to state. In Georgia, dog owners can be held liable under certain circumstances. In order to prove the dog owner is liable, the victim must be able to show that the owner knew or should have known that the dog was aggressive.
For example, if the dog has bitten someone in the past, the owner should have known that the dog was likely to bite again. In this case, the owner could be held liable for the victim’s injuries.
If you have been bitten by a dog, speak to a personal injury attorney at The Angell Law Firm at once. Let us gather the evidence we need to prove the dog owner is liable for your injuries.
Legal Services – Provided by Experienced Truck Accident Attorneys
Cobb County Truck Accident Attorney – Seeking Justice on Behalf of the Injured
- Truck accident victims will need honest and aggressive legal representation from an award-winning personal injury lawyer in order to recover compensation.
- Top attorney Bryce Angell fights tirelessly to protect the rights of truck accident victims.
- Mr. Angell is also a proud member of several prestigious legal associations, including the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
- Take a look at the reviews on our website to see why clients hire the knowledgeable attorneys at The Angell Law Firm.
- Call us to schedule a free consultation with one of the best law firms in Georgia today.
Drivers often speed up, slow down, or change lanes whenever they find themselves next to a commercial truck on the highway. It’s not hard to understand why so many drivers are uncomfortable being near one of these trucks. Because trucks are so much bigger and heavier than passenger vehicles, they can cause a great deal of damage and very serious injuries when they collide with a car.
Truck accident victims often sustain brain injuries, spinal cord damage, fractured bones, and internal injuries. Sadly, many victims suffer fatal injuries during these collisions. If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a truck accident, it’s important to understand your legal rights. Contact The Angell Law Firm as soon as possible after the crash to discuss your truck accident case in more detail. Our personal injury attorneys will fight tirelessly with the at-fault party’s insurance company to recover the compensation you deserve.
Trial Attorney – Winning Large Verdicts For Motorcycle Accident Victims
Cobb County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer – Securing Compensation For the Injured
- Bryce Angell is an award-winning attorney who is known for being honest with clients and aggressive in the courtroom.
- The top lawyers at The Angell Law Firm will always go the extra mile to reach the best possible outcome for clients.
- Our compassionate attorneys genuinely care about our clients, which serves as motivation in the fight for compensation.
- We are one of the best law firms in Georgia–find out why by reading the reviews on our website.
- Speak to a lawyer in our office about your case during a free consultation.
Many motorcyclists assume that inexperienced riders are the only ones who get into motorcycle accidents. But, that’s not the case. Riders of all skill levels can be seriously injured in motorcycle accidents. This is because no matter how skilled you are, you cannot control what the other drivers around you are doing. Unfortunately, it can be difficult for a motorist to see a motorcycle, especially while driving at night. If a driver loses sight of your motorcycle, even for one moment, he could accidentally collide into your bike and cause serious injuries.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, speak to an experienced personal injury attorney at The Angell Law Firm as soon as possible. Let our team of compassionate attorneys fight to recover compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Schedule a free consultation with us to learn more.
Civil Law Attorney – Assisting Families After A Wrongful Death
Cobb County Wrongful Death Lawyer – Helping Families Recover the Compensation They Deserve
- Let the attorneys at The Angell Law Firm provide you with honest legal advice and aggressive representation.
- Bryce Angell is the founder of our firm and an award-winning attorney who has become one of the top legal professionals in the state.
- Reading the reviews on our website will give you a better idea of what it’s really like to work with the lawyers on our team.
- Call our office now to speak to an experienced lawyer working with one of the best law firms in Georgia.
A wrongful death claim is a civil case that can be filed by families who have lost a loved one due to the negligent acts of another person. Filing a wrongful death claim allows families to hold the at-fault party accountable for their negligent behavior. It also gives families the opportunity to recover compensation for the loss of their loved one.
Taking legal action is probably the last thing on your mind after losing a loved one. But, it’s important to note that the state of Georgia only gives families two years from the date of the victim’s death to file this claim. After the two years is over, the family can no longer seek justice against the at-fault party. For this reason, it’s in your best interest to get in touch with a wrongful death attorney as soon as possible after your loved one’s death. Let us handle the legal aspect of your case so you can focus solely on grieving your loss.
General Practice Attorney – Representing Consumers Injured By Defective Products
Cobb County Mass Tort Lawyer – Protecting the Rights of Consumers
- Bryce Angell is a highly sought after and award-winning lawyer who has extensive litigation experience.
- Mr. Angell is also the founder of The Angell Law Firm and a proud member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
- Clients and colleagues know that our attorneys are always honest and aggressive when fighting for the injured.
- Based on the reviews on our website, it is clear that clients think we are one of the best law firms in Georgia.
- Meet with a top attorney on our team during a free consultation–call today to get started.
Consumers shouldn’t have to worry about the products they use on a daily basis causing them harm. But unfortunately, many products contain dangerous flaws, which are known as defects. Product defects are often found in the pharmaceutical, medical device, and automotive industries, but the reality is that defects can happen in any industry.
When a product defect injures more than one consumer, the victims can come together and file a mass tort against the negligent manufacturing companies. A mass tort is similar to a personal injury claim in many ways, with the exception being that a mass tort involves multiple plaintiffs. The goal of this civil lawsuit is to hold the negligent party accountable for the product defect and recover compensation for the injured plaintiffs. But, these cases are challenging, which makes recovering compensation difficult. Fortunately, the product liability attorneys at The Angell Law Firm have the legal resources and knowledge to successfully recover compensation for clients in these tough cases.
Schedule A Free Consultation With Our Cobb County Personal Injury Attorneys
Have you been injured due to the negligent acts of another person? If so, please call us now. Our attorneys are experienced in many different practice areas, including motor vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, and product liability claims. We are proud to serve people throughout Cobb County and the greater Marietta, GA area. We encourage every new client to schedule a free consultation to learn more about the legal process and ask any questions they may have about their case. Call 770-217-4954 or fill out the form on our website to schedule your free consultation.