Greenville Truck Accident Lawyer – Working Tirelessly to Recover the Maximum Amount of Compensation For Clients
[heading type=”3″ class=”h3_with_listing”]
- If you have been injured in a truck accident, seek honest and aggressive representation from an award-winning attorney at once.
- Bryce Angell is a top lawyer who works tirelessly to help truck accident victims recover the compensation they deserve.
- Mr. Angell is a member of a number of legal associations, including the American Association for Justice and the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
- Read the reviews on our website to find out why clients choose the experienced Greenville car accident attorneys at The Angell Law Firm.
- We are proud to be one of the best personal injury law firms in South Carolina.
Semi-trucks are often used to move commercial goods from one location to the other. Although these trucks play an important role in the economy, they can also be incredibly dangerous. If you have been injured in a truck accident, let a personal injury attorney at The Angell Law Firm review the details of your case today. Below are some FAQs about truck crashes in the state of SC:
- Experienced Attorney Explains the Most Common Causes of Truck Accidents
- When Can Attorneys Hold Trucking Companies Liable For Truck Accident Injuries?
- How Lawyers From Top Law Firms Investigate Truck Accidents
Experienced Attorney Explains the Most Common Causes of Truck Accidents
Truck accidents can occur for a number of different reasons. Some of the most common truck accident causes include:
- Reckless driving
- Mechanical failure
- Distracted driving
- Failure to yield to the right of way
- Failure to use turning signals
- Defective brakes
- Slippery roads
- Lack of training
- Driver fatigue
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
When Can Attorneys Hold Trucking Companies Liable For Truck Accident Injuries?
Trucking companies are required to comply with federal and state government regulations that are designed to keep the roads safe. However, the enforcement of these important regulations is very limited. For this reason, it is imperative that an experienced truck accident attorney holds trucking companies responsible for injuries they have caused. Trucking companies are financially responsible for truck accidents that result in property damage, injury, and/or death. This is true regardless of whether the accident was caused by the truck driver or by the trucking company’s negligence.
How Lawyers From Top Law Firms Investigate Truck Accidents
After a truck accident, it is important to conduct a thorough investigation of the accident scene. Most trucking companies have a team of investigators that will respond immediately to a truck accident. These investigators will be instructed to find ways to limit the company’s liability for the accident. This ultimately limits the victim’s ability to recover compensation for their injuries.
But, the trucking company accident attorneys at The Angell Law Firm will not let this happen. Our attorneys will immediately begin investigating the scene of the accident so we can gather the evidence we need to prove liability. We have our own team of experts that will carefully examine key pieces of evidence that will be used in the claim process. We will fight aggressively for our clients and their right to maximum compensation for their medical bills, lost wages, lost benefits, and pain and suffering.
Schedule A Free Truck Accident Consultation With The Angell Law Firm in Today
The aftermath of a truck accident can be confusing, costly, and painful. The truck accident attorneys at The Angell Law Firm have years of experience helping many clients involved in truck accidents and other personal injury cases recover the compensation they deserve. Some of our many other practice areas include motorcycle accidents, motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall claims, wrongful death, and brain injuries.
If you have been hurt in a truck accident, please call our office at (864) 670-2727
or fill out our online contact form. We will be happy to schedule a free consultation so we can answer your questions and discuss your legal options.