Toccoa Motorcycle Accident Lawyer – Passionate About Helping the Injured
- If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, you will need the honest and aggressive representation of an award-winning lawyer at The Angell Law Firm.
- Attorney Bryce Angell is an experienced Toccoa car accident attorney and member of the prestigious Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
- See why clients believe we are one of the best personal injury law firms in Georgia by reading the reviews on our website.
- You can schedule a free consultation with one of our top attorneys by calling our office today.
After a motorcycle accident, you may be in emotional and physical pain. Because of this, it can be overwhelming to even think about taking legal action against the party that has caused you harm. But, it is necessary to hire a motorcycle accident lawyer so you can recover the compensation you deserve. Let our team of motorcycle accident attorneys handle the legal aspects of your case so you can focus solely on recovering from your injuries and getting your life back on track after a crash. Here are some FAQs about motorcycle crashes in this state:
How to Find the Best Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in GA
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident, ask your friends and family to recommend personal injury lawyers. If your loved ones do not have any suggestions, use the Internet to research lawyers in your community instead. Then, set up consultations with three to five different lawyers to evaluate the candidates in person. You can meet with each of them for free and ask them questions to determine who is right for your case.
How Much Do Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Charge in Stephens County?
A motorcycle accident lawyer does not charge an hourly rate or a flat fee for his legal services. These lawyers’ fees are on a contingency basis, meaning they only request a percentage of the compensation awarded to you through a verdict or settlement instead any upfront payment. If you do not win, the attorney is not paid for his legal services. This makes hiring a motorcycle accident lawyer affordable for all victims.
Top Law Firms Explain How to Stay Safe While Riding Motorcycles
For the most part, Georgia motorcyclists are treated in the same manner as other vehicles on the road. However, there are several safety regulations that only apply to motorcycles and their riders.
Following these laws could keep you safe while on a motorcycle:
- Footrests. All motorcycles driving through the state of Georgia are required to have a footrest if carrying a passenger.
- Driver’s Seat. A motorcyclist may only ride upon the “permanent and regular seat” attached to the motorcycle. The seat must explicitly accommodate two persons if the motorcycle is riding with a fellow passenger.
- Mirrors, Turn Signals, Handlebar, and Taillights. All of these features are required by Georgia law.
Helmet. Under Section 40-6-315 of the Georgia code, all motorcyclists are required to wear a helmet that complies with certain standards.
- Eyewear. The law requires motorcyclists to wear protective eyewear.
- Windshield. A windshield is required if the motorcyclist is not wearing protective eyewear.
Contact Our Atlanta Motorcycle Accident Law Firm to Schedule A Free Consultation
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact the Atlanta motorcycle accident lawyers at The Angell Law Firm. Our personal injury attorneys in Toccoa have years of experience representing clients who have been injured in tragic motorcycle accidents. We also work in other personal injury practice areas, including wrongful death, truck accidents, car accidents, slip and fall cases, and product liability.
Let us review your case in detail to determine the best way to recover compensation for your injuries. To schedule a free consultation, please call our office at (706) 223-3166 or fill out the online form on our website.