Atlanta Aviation Accident Lawyer
As a pilot who has been flying for almost 20 years, Bryce Angell understands the complicated nature of aviation related accidents.
Due to his years of experience, Bryce has a full comprehension of the nuances of aviation law and regulations at the state, federal, and international level.
Whether you are involved in an aviation accident as a pilot or a passenger in a civilian, military, or helicopter aircraft, if you have been injured in an aviation related accident, then you need a Toccoa wrongful death lawyer who understands how the law applies to these unique cases.
Negligence is the Leading Causes of Aviation Accidents
A majority of aviation accidents are the result of negligence through pilot error.
Pilots must operate aircraft according to specific regulations, and a deviation or failure to comply with aviation regulations can result in someone being injured or killed.
Failure to properly conduct pre-flight safety inspections, engaging in improper maneuvers for a given situation, running out of fuel, and mishandling the aircraft in adverse weather are all common examples of pilot error that can lead to someone suffering serious personal injuries.
The victims of aviation accidents deserve fair compensation for their injuries if the harm that they have suffered in the accident was due to the negligence of another.
When fighting for aviation accident victims’ rights, a knowledgeable and seasoned Atlanta aviation accident lawyer will make sure to:
- Launch an investigation into the cause of the accident in order to verify the government’s findings concerning the accident (the government conducts investigations for all aviation accidents).
- Work closely with the appropriate government officials (local, state, and federal) to gather as much evidence about the cause of the accident as possible in preparation for trial.
- Encourage the victim to have his or her injuries medically evaluated to determine their scope and extent so that the proper amount of monetary damages can be sought at trial.
Who Is Liable For Aviation Accidents
Depending on the cause of the aviation accident, the liable party(s) may include:
- The owner or operator of the aircraft.
- The manufacturer of the aircraft.
- Parts or maintenance suppliers.
- The federal government.
Anyone who is injured in an aviation accident needs to get in contact with an experienced aviation accident attorney serving Atlanta as soon as possible.
There is a two-year statute of limitations in Georgia for personal injury claims that stem from aviation accidents, so it is important that you and your lawyer act quickly to secure and protect your rights.
Aviation Accidents, Your Legal Rights, and Aviation Law
Our personal injury lawyer in Atlanta serving Atlanta will carefully analyze your aviation accident to determine whether it will be possible for you to bring a claim against the individual, a corporate entity, a government agency, or any other party that may be legally responsible for causing your aviation accident and your injuries.